Typical challenges of SCM to the food industry
- Minimum shelf life
- Comparatively high transport costs in complex networks of production sites and warehouses
- Securing short and medium term availability of raw materials
- Scarce capacities in quality control
- Tank and container planning
- Constantly changing master data
- Long-running production campaigns
- Multi-stage ATP and CTP inspection
ORSOFT's planning products enable our customers to address these functional requirements integrated with SAP ERP or S/4HANA within one solution.
There is no need to create a custom master data base and interfaces.
Even after a short period of time, potential benefits such as improvements in delivery reliability, reduction of non-quality costs, reduction of changeover and cleaning times, as well as reduction of safety stocks can be tapped.
Our customers such as Danone Group, DE-VAU-GE Gesundkostwerk Deutschland GmbH, FRUTAROM Production GmbH, Sachsenmilch AG or Zentis GmbH & Co. KG have already been inspired by projects in the area of Supply Chain Management with ORSOFT solutions.
You would like to know more? Get more information about our products for the food and beverage industry here.
Are you interested in latest trends for supply chain management in this food industry? Request our whitepaper on the topic here!
Are you interested in more than just supply chain management?
Are you interested in holistic solutions instead of silo thinking?