ORSOFT for Healthcare exists in the following forms:
- Bed Allocation Planning: Creation of (planned) admissions, transfers and discharges or of preregistrations for inpatient admissions under consideration of hospital peculiarities; visualization of bed occupancy; search for available beds.
- Cross-Hospital Bed Allocation Planning: cross-clinic search for free beds and gaining an overview.
- Ward Management / Head Nurse: Ward planning board; list of appointments of patients lying in ward; maintenance of (planned) discharges and transfers.
- Role "Emergency Room": Overview and allocation of free beds for emergency patients with case type change from outpatient to inpatient.
- Admission Coordination: Automatic resource planning of the complete flow of the patient through the clinic based on a treatment pattern, creation of (planned) cases and clinical orders.
- Medical Therapy Planning and Appointment Scheduling: Supplementing the patient pathway with individual appointments, selection of medically and appointment-related possible measures.
Creation of capacity-secured clinical orders with/without appointments.
Presentation of the surgery plan under consideration of the reported surgery time stamps; highlighting of occupancy conflicts; rescheduling of planned operations and insertion of emergency operations.
Analysis of similar cases from the past with the aim of generating treatment patterns, preparation for quality assurance of treatment patterns.
Transfer of SAP-IS-H appointments, doctors' working hours and room locks to Microsoft Exchange.
ORS-H can also be used to transfer a copy of the hospital logistics data to a simulation tool to perform simulations of changed capacities, demand situations, patient mix, building units, treatment patterns, etc.