ORSOFT GmbH provides ORSOFT for Healthcare (ORS-H), a planning software for hospitals. ORS-H is suitable for institutions that use SAP® for Healthcare or Cerner i.s.h.med® as a hospital information system (HIS). In this case, infrastructure and data of the existing SAP system can be used immediately for the ORSOFT solution. It is then possible that
- after just two days of implementation, patient managers can see conflicts based on data in SAP® for Healthcare and Cerner i.s.h.med® and resolve them with computer support,
- simulations to show the consequences of changes in processes and resource capacities can be carried out very quickly and thus ROI estimates for changes become possible.
- Shorter throughput times
- Easier handling of SAP systems
- Reliable statements to patients
- Less organizational effort
- Smoothing the workload
- Avoidance of overtime
- Resource allocation management
- Patient management
- Appointment disposition
- Surgery management
- Treatment patterns
- MS Exchange synchronization
- Real SAP add-on
- Algorithmic search
- Patient pathway
- Treatment patterns
- RAM database
Range of application
With ORSOFT for Healthcare, multi-resource planning for outpatient and inpatient measures is carried out even before the patient is admitted to the clinic. With this you can
- give patients reliable information about the type and duration of their stay before they are admitted to the clinic,
- avoid overload of medical service centers,
- achieve short throughput times and a reduction in waiting times.
Emergencies, delays and new measures as treatment progresses quickly render any plan obsolete. This is the patient manager's area of work. He or she is informed about conflicts, re-schedules and always has the total length of stay in view.
Using the information available in SAP® for Healthcare and Cerner i.s.h.med® (case, clinical orders, appointments, preregistrations, clinical pathways, etc.), alarm lists can be generated for each patient and service facility, which a patient manager then processes in his or her daily work.
With ORSOFT for Healthcare it is possible to coordinate patient appointments of different office hours of an outpatient clinic or medical service center. The availability of doctors can also be taken into account.
Operations can be planned and their status visualized. Changes are immediately written back to SAP® for Healthcare and Cerner i.s.h.med®. Confirmations of surgery times are permanently updated and delays to the plan are made visible.
In addition to in-house bed allocation planning, ORSOFT for Healthcare offers the possibility of planning and controlling admissions across all facilities. For this purpose, data from the respective facilities are combined and visualized in a process-oriented manner.
Simulation Help and Decision Support
In order to prepare decisions about investments, change in staff, adjustments of the working time or process changes in clinics and hospitals, one needs the possibility to simulate the effects of these changes on the processes in the respective institution. ORS-H is able to map the complex, networked processes and enables simulation.