Cross-location bed planning in larger clinics or clinic groups is becoming more and more important because it allows to
- balance the occupancy rate of the individual facilities,
- avoid loss of patients due to excessively long waiting times,
- increase the deadline security in the waiting lists,
- increase patient satisfaction by acting professionally and making clear statements to patients,
- reduce working hours in the participating clinics,
- improve the transparency of planning.
In such cases, "hotel software" is no longer sufficient. Especially since the integration into the software products SAP for Healthcare and Cerner i.s.h.med is desired.
With the product ORSOFT for Healthcare (ORS-H), cross-location bed occupancy can be planned validly in terms of capacity and can be stored with the necessary key data (admission, planning discharge, etc.) in the model of the leading hospital systems. Capacity conflicts are avoided, alternative proposals are suggested by the system in case of bottlenecks.