ORSOFT Digital Factory Scheduling raises transparency and inputs efficiency to your digital detailed scheduling process
The SaaS-ready planning board software ORSOFT Digital Factory Scheduling allows companies to orchestrate planning conflicts between Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and the operational Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in a performance-driven set-up.
In medium-sized companies or in smaller plant sections of large corporate entities, detailed production planning is often managed through individual stand-alone solutions such as those based on Excel files. Hence, the information is often only available asynchronously and not in real time and is neither horizontally nor vertically integrated into the central ERP system. Digital Factory Scheduling from ORSOFT offers an innovative new solution to this problem.
ORSOFT Digital Factory Scheduling: Utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to design detailed scheduling processes efficiently and to achieve sustainable cost reductions
With the pioneering digital planning board, state-of-the-art technologies from the field of AI and machine learning take their way into the planning process and enable planners to make the correct decisions. In addition to conflict-alerts for material allocation, capacity utilisation and delivery reliability, algorithms particularly ensure that the best solution is preferred over all possible ones. Suggestions for minimising stock levels, maintaining delivery reliability or minimising production costs are further key indicators for an optimized entire planning process.
Digital detailed scheduling: Product features ORSOFT Digital Factory Scheduling
- Smart web application with attractive UI/UX and clear dashboard functionalities
- Central and transparent real-time presentation of the actual and planned situation within production
- Efficiency through throughput time optimisations and reduction of capital commitment costs
- Simulation of ERP master and transaction data for a KPI-optimized assessment of resource and time conflicts
- Easy resource allocation with Gantt charts
- Finite planning horizon include resource limitations
- Optimised conflict resolution algorithms through Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Possibility of ad-hoc rescheduling based on simulation scenarios
- Perfect complement to your existing ERP system
PaaS platform Edge.One: The infrastructure of ORSOFT Digital Factory Scheduling and the entire digital factory of tomorrow
Edge.One is the next generation technological milestone within the Germanedge Group, providing a compelling digital infrastructure to the digital factory of tomorrow. The modern framework can be used both on-premise and as a cloud application. Its accessibility enables simple data interaction of the applications running on it as well as with the central ERP. The interface is open to all ERP systems. A certified connector for SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA also allows simple integration into the infrastructure of the leading ERP solution.
User-optimized digital planning board:
- Intuitive and easy handling
- User-friendly interface through predefined templates
- Easy to implement and quick to introduce
Technological basis and implementation:
- Modern platform-based SaaS solution
- On-premise or cloud application
- Anwendung On-Premise oder in der Cloud
- Open interfaces to all ERP solutions
- Certified connector to SAP
By implementing the software, the production planning teams can benefit from the expertise of numerous customization projects for the ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench, while the system itself is easy to integrate and to operate due to intelligent standardizations.