ORSOFT Product Lines
ORSOFT offers four product lines containing different solutions or applications.
Those four product lines are:
- ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench for operative scheduling and controlling (Manufacturing Execution)
- ORSOFT Enterprise Workbench for strategic and tactical planning
- ORSOFT Master Data Workflow for workflow-orientated master data management
- ORSOFT for Healthcare for hospital planning.
ORSOFT has created four product lines based on the same software core. The established ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench for advanced planning and scheduling is the widely distributed flagship product. It emerged from the product SCHEDULE++.
The logical extension is ORSOFT Enterprise Workbench, which enables strategic simulations, margin optimization and interactive real-time and anytime sales and operations planning. This solution uses SAP ERP data, which is interpreted, aggregated and visualized simultaneously during run time as time series.
ORSOFT Master Data Workflow supports the process of simulative creation and country-specific individualization of master data using standardized workflows. The process of creating master data is quality assured and accelerated by improved transparency.
ORSOFT for Healthcare addresses multi-resource planning in hospitals. The solution extends SAP for Healthcare and Cerner i.s.h.med with a planning component and enables the automatic creation of cases and clinical jobs as well as checking for conflicts with respect to the availability of resources and the visualization of patient turnover.
All solutions are based on architecture principles of In-Memory-Add-Ons for SAP ERP or other ERP-systems to add performance and individualized functions in real time.
Range of solutions
- Strategic simulation for capacity, budgets and material portfolio
- Strategic capacity planning
- Supply chain coordination inter-stage and inter-location disposition
- SOP planning
- Demand planning forecasts and sales planning
- Master planning
- Operative planning production planning and solver-based optimization
- Blending optimization
- Manufacturing execution MES and production control
- Lab scheduling SAP QM and PP-PI
- Maintenance planning SAP PM and PP
- Detailed planning with the project system SAP PS and PP
- Reporting planning analyses and plan assessments
- Supply performance optimization with key performance indicators and value chain simulations
- Extended missing parts list
- Online CTP and PTP test
- Shelf Life Cockpit
- Workflow-based master data maintenance
- Simultaneous planning of operations, service facilities and beds