Typical challenges of SCM to the industrial manufacturing industry
- Production resources and tools play an essential role in production
- In many places, combination of make-to-order (MtO, CtO, EtO) or make-to-stock production (MtS)
- Securing short and medium term availability of raw materials
- Scarce capacities in quality control
- Maintenance parallel or complementary to production
- Long set-up times due to product changes
- Deep logistic chains require multi-stage ATP and CTP inspection
ORSOFT's planning products enable our customers to address these functional requirements integrated with SAP ERP or S/4HANA within one solution.
There is no need to create a custom master data base and interfaces.
Even after a short period of time, potential benefits such as improvements in delivery reliability, reduction of non-quality costs, reduction of changeover and idle times, as well as reduction of safety stocks can be tapped.
Our customers such as Aluminiumschmelzwerk Oetinger GmbH, Edelmann GmbH, Elco AG, Grohe AG, Heye International GmbH, Mondi Gronau GmbH, NMC sa, Swiss Steel Edelstahl GmbH, Viessmann Kühlsysteme GmbH or Vossloh Locomotives GmbH have already been inspired by projects in the area of Supply Chain Management with ORSOFT solutions.
Are you interested in more information?
Are you interested in more than just supply chain management?
Are you interested in holistic solutions instead of silo thinking?